Do these questions sound familiar in your office environment?
- Where do you save emails to create records for the organization?
- How do you store emails with other documents of the organization?
- How do you retrieve an important email received years back?
- How do you provide your email access to colleagues when you’re not around?
Knowledge workers get stuck when Microsoft® Outlook rules do not help much in dealing with email issues. eSecretary® plug in for Microsoft® Outlook, provide simple solutions for email archiving and creating records of organizational importance.
These solutions not only help in archival of important emails with other office documents but also provide innovative solutions for email template management that makes creating and replying standard emails faster. The following list highlights some pain points and solutions there-of.
- Plug-in sits into Microsoft® Outlook and work well with the respective software.
- Archives important emails with options either to move or copy.
- Creates centralized repository of emails with other documents.
- Contact centric communication including emails are at one place.
- Captures templates from existing emails with/ without attachments.
- Simplifies drafting and replying emails by using email templates with/without attachments.
- Creates Excel sheets to print email records.